So you want your hair to be longer, fuller, or beautifully colored in less time than its takes to blow dry? There is no faster way of transforming your looks than Donna Bella Hair Extensions. Here's everything you need to know.....
* Hair should between three to five inches long for extension to be applied effectively. Any shorter you could be asking for trouble
* Extension can be used to add texture, thickness, color and length.
* Avoid poor quality extensions. ( Donna Bella uses the highest quality human hair available from India )
* Maintenance program is essential to keep extensions looking their best. Make sure you rebook appointment every six to eight weeks to replace loose sections and maintain hair condition.
* Shampoo hair in a gentle manner, following the direction of hair flow
* Condition hair from just below the tip of the extension to the ends
* Use Professional Hair Care and styling products to keep them in great condition for longer.
* Use a wide tooth comb to detangle the hair starting at the tip of extension working your way up the scalp
* Dry hair 80% to 90% before using an Donna Bella extension brush to finish your blow dry style
* When using hot tools, keep away from the bonded tip of extensions
* Run fingers through hair daily making sure the bonds stay separated
* Avoid salt water as this may cause the bonds to break down
* NEVER go to bed with wet hair
* Always make sure your hair is dry and tied back in a loose pony tail before going to sleep
* Use a Donna Bella extension brush
Following these steps will be a major factor in ensuring your extensions and natural hair remain in excellent shape throughout the normal time of wear.