22" Flat Tip Straight
Flat-Tip HAIR EXTENSIONS
Flat & Flexible
This method combines the benefits of I-Link and Tape-In, offering a flat, comfortable feel an the amazing 360° movement with each individual strand. Made with 100% Remy human hair.
(22 g per pack)
- 20 strands: (22 g per pack)
- Used to thicken and lengthen hair
- Handcrafted, flat beaded method
- Pre-tipped & ready to install
- 100% Remy human hair: 20 pcs per pack (0.7-1.0 grams per strand) - 5-10 packs for full installation, depending on thickness of hair). All Donna Bella Flat-Tip hair extensions are strictly made with only 100% Remy hair that has never been treated or processed beyond its gentle coloring and moisturizing. This gives you top-quality hair at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Combines the advantages of Tape-In and I-Link methods: Donna Bella Flat-Tip Extensions give the flat, comfortable feel of Tape-Ins while maintaining a 360° movement with the same strand-by-strand method as I-Link extensions. It gives the best of both methods.
- Removal & reinstallation: 1-3 times: Donna Bella Flat-Tip Hair Extensions are installed using the Donna Bella Loop Tool, Hair Extension Tool, and Hair Extension Beads. Hair can be removed using Donna Bella Hair Extension Tool. The Flat-Tip Hair Extensions can be reinstalled using new hair extension beads.
- Strand-by-strand method: Donna Bella Flat-Tip Hair Extensions are pre-tipped for easy application and removal. They are installed in the hair using a strand-by-strand method. This allows for 360 degrees of natural hair movement for clients. This method of installation allows you to wear your hair up or down without exposing extension bonds.
- Long-Lasting: Donna Bella’s Flat-Tip Extensions last 3-6 months and can be reused 1-3 times. The beads can be removed, and new ones reapplied, allowing the hair extensions to be reinstalled.
How many packs for a full head installation?
|Fine hair||medium hair||thick hair|
|4-7 packs||5-8 packs||8-10 packs|
Weight in grams per pack
(*based on approximate weight of 0.7 grams per strand)