Location: Blanco Blanco Cosmetology School
901 North 24th St W
Billings MT 59102
Sept 25th, 2017
Expert, Hands-On Support
for integrating hair extensions into your salon practice.
Certification in the I-Link, Kera-Link, and Tape-In methods
Best practices and advanced methods for hair extension services
Pricing and advertising strategies to boost your business
Salon development for your whole team
How It Works
Learn how to install, blend, maintain, and remove our professional extensions directly from Donna Bella’s Director of Education.
Practice your extensions technique under the instructor’s guiding eyes and receive direct feedback in real time.
Learn alongside other stylists for maximum benefit—exchanging tips, offering support, and building bonds that last beyond the event.
Complete your certification with complementary access to our Online Education platform, where you can review all three training videos.
Material includes fundamental installation, cutting, and blending techniques, maintenance and removal, in-depth consultation strategies, business insights, and special expert techniques for advanced-level clients (with pixie, A-bob, and shoulder-length hairstyles).
This fun day filled with amazing products, exceptional training, and an unforgettable time with Ruben and the Donna Bella Team is valued at up to $1,000, but you can experience it all for one low price.
space is limited
1.How to install and blend three types of
4.Proper placement and spacing of
strands and wefts
2.How to properly maintain and
5.How to price a hair extension
installation and boost your revenue
3.How to determine the number of
packs of hair a client needs
6.How to perform an advanced installation
utilizing expert techniques on:
-a client with a pixie cut
-a client with an A-bob
-a client with shoulder-length hair
Benefits of Certification
- Not only will this live event prepare you for the best possible hair extension practice, it’ll also make you a Certiﬁed Donna Bella extensions practitioner, which comes with its own slew of noteworthy perks:
- -a listing in our Online Directory. You’ll be in our Online Directory of licensed Donna Bella Stylists, so you can connect with clients in your area. We receive tens of thousands of searches on our website through our "Find a Stylist" page, all from people looking for an experienced salon professional to install their hair extensions.
- —a Certiﬁed Intro Kit. We’ll send you a free Certiﬁed Intro Kit, which includes tons of helpful marketing materials, an 18-page hair guide, and a product guide. Marketing materials include posters, window clings, and shelf talkers that advertise your hair extension practice.
- -Certiﬁed Rewards status. Being Certiﬁed means beneﬁting from all manner of Certified-exclusive sales, discounts, and rewards! These include forever free marketing materials, a lower rate on Hair Insure, and access to extra information and resources on the DB website. Click here to learn more about Certiﬁed Rewards.
- —National Stylist Search eligibility. Every year, we recruit new, fresh talent for our Elite Donna Bella education team—a prestigious group that accompanies DB to our national and international trade shows and training events. Expand your skills, networks, and horizons all at once, and in signature DB style. Applications are accepted between January and June. Click here to learn more.
space is limited
Become a Master
- Once you’ve completed the training, use the login information provided to you on the date of the event to sign in to our Online Education portal. Here, you’ll be able to review our educational videos, brush up on your skills, and submit your quiz and photo materials to receive your Certiﬁcation.
- Course subscriptions begin within 72 hours of the event date.
- 1. Log in to your online education account at donnabellahair.com/online-education./
- 2. Go to the top bar and select "Course Catalog."
- 3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "The Complete Online Course."
- 4. Watch the education video and submit the online quiz (80% is passing).
5. Perform a full-row installation (or a full-head installation for extra practice), then send in before
& after photos and photos of the bonds and placements to Certification@donnabellahair.com.
We’ll go over your submissions and, if approved, you’ll receive your certificate with marketing
materials in the mail.
You’ll also be listed on our exclusive Stylist Directory so that new hair extension clients can easily
Your online access to the course lasts for 30 days. To extend your access, call 888-424-7548.