Camilla is a fledgling writer and illustrator with a newly published children’s book lining bookshop shelves across the country. She is excited about her upcoming debut reading, and she’s eager to put her best foot, and hair, forward with her new I-Link ombre hair extensions. Their versatile wear means that she can let her hair down or pull it up, depending on how many kids show up for the signing. That, and she can change it up again in a matter of moments for celebratory drinks thereafter.
Camilla loves how her I-Link extensions move and shine just like her natural hair. Between their flawless look, marked comfort, and enduring hold, it’s almost as though the extensions aren’t even there. And Camilla is pleased to know that they’ll last her another 3-6 months. Perhaps she’ll write her second book, in the mean time. Camilla is amazing. She is Donna Bella.
Strand by Strand: Donna Bella’s I-Link Hair Extensions are installed using a grooved bead with a strand by strand method. This allows for 360 degrees of natural movement for its wearers. This method of installation is perfect for all hairdos, whether you choose to wear your hair up or down.
No Damage: The beaded method is the perfect solution for those who are worried about damaging their own hair. Donna Bella’s I-Link Extensions only require a bead for installation—no heat, chemicals, or glues are applied to the hair.
Long Lasting: Donna Bella’s I-Link Hair Extensions last 3-6 months and can be reused 1-3 times. When well taken care of, the 100% Remy hair extensions have been known to last a really long time. Regular maintenance combined with quality hair care makes these extensions ideal for a lasting look.
Price: I-Link Hair Extensions are an exceptional price for the quality and quantity of hair that is received. Each hair package includes 20 strands of hair, each weighing .9 grams. Plus, each stand of hair is 100% Remy hair that has never been treated or processed beyond its coloring and moisturizing treatment.
Versatility: Beaded hair extensions offer an easy installation method that is perfect for beginning stylists. Mistakes are nearly nonexistent because each hair extension can be easily repositioned during the installation process. This is also the perfect method for installing highlights and peek-a-boos of color.
Before Installation: Make sure client's hair is dry and clean and free from any products or oils. Clarify hair if necessary.
1. Thread hair extension beads onto the
2. Part the client's hair in a T shape with the
3. Begin at the nape. Leave a 1 inch section of hair down, and use
to clip the rest up and out the way.
4. Part off a small, square-shaped section of hair. The section of natural hair should match the thickness of the extension strand.
5. Take the section of hair and pull it through the loop of the Loop Tool.
6. Slide one
from the Loop Tool's base up towards the hair. Thread the bead onto the strand of hair and pull the Loop Tool.
7. Place the extension strand into the bead. Keep the hair flowing straight down, so the hair lays naturally.
8. Clamp the bead with the
in the center and once on each side for the strongest hold. Keep the hair extension flush with the top of the bead.
9. Follows steps 4 through 8. Work up the scalp in horizontal rows, installing on every strand per row. Work up until you reach the horseshoe section of the head.
10. For the sides of the head, do a thick hair application. Do not skip any rows. Follow the same procedure as described above for threading the beads onto hair strands and clamping the beads down. Remember to leave a perimeter of hair free near the hairline to hide the connection points.
1. Start at the nape of the neck, at the bottom row of extensions.
2. Remove each bead by unclamping it with the
3. Side the bead and the hair extension out.
Depending on natural hair growth, I-Link extensions can last 3 to 6 months. When tightening, use
Don't reuse the beads.
When tightening extensions, unclamp each bead and remove the extension from hair. Organize each extension strand upon removal so that you can reattach each strand in the same position as before. This will ensure that you will not have to reblend the extensions.
Brush with the
and avoid hair care products with sulfates.
Learn more about how to take care of your hair extensions here
I-Link hair extensions are designed for professional use. For more detailed instructions and video tutorials about how to install and remove I-Link Extensions, enroll in our Online Education Program. Learn more »