Before Installation: Make sure client's hair is dry and clean and free from any products or oils. Clarify hair if necessary.
1. Thread hair extension beads onto the
2. Part the client's hair in a T shape with the
3. Begin at the nape. Leave a 1 inch section of hair down, and use
to clip the rest up and out the way.
4. Part off a small, square-shaped section of hair. The section of natural hair should match the thickness of the extension strand.
5. Take the section of hair and pull it through the loop of the Loop Tool.
6. Slide one
from the Loop Tool's base up towards the hair. Thread the bead onto the strand of hair and pull the Loop Tool.
7. Place the extension strand into the bead. Keep the hair flowing straight down, so the hair lays naturally.
8. Clamp the bead with the
in the center and once on each side for the strongest hold. Keep the hair extension flush with the top of the bead.
9. Follows steps 4 through 8. Work up the scalp in horizontal rows, installing on every strand per row. Work up until you reach the horseshoe section of the head.
10. For the sides of the head, do a thick hair application. Do not skip any rows. Follow the same procedure as described above for threading the beads onto hair strands and clamping the beads down. Remember to leave a perimeter of hair free near the hairline to hide the connection points.