Before Installation: make sure client’s hair is dry, clean, and free from any products or oils. Clarify hair if necessary.
Part the client's hair in a T shape with the
Begin at the nape. Leave a 1 inch section of hair down, and clip the rest up and out of the way with
Section off a small section of hair. It should be the same size and thickness as the hair extension strand.
Thread natural hair through the (or hole. Use clips to hold the disk in place. Make sure the hair falls straight down in a natural way.
5. Place the extension strand on top of the hair section. Melt the bond with the
to a avoid being burnt.
Take the bond and roll it between your fingers to create a smooth connection point.
Repeat steps 3 through 6, working up the head. Work up the scalp in horizontal rows, installing on every strand per row.
For the sides of the head, do a thick hair application. Do not skip any rows. Follow the same procedure as described above for fusing the keratin bond onto hair strands with the Melting Connector. Remember to leave a perimeter of hair free near the hairline to hide the connection points.
1. Start at the nape of the neck and work upward.
2. Apply to each bond and wait about 30 seconds for the bond to absorb the remover.
3. Use the to crunch and break the bond apart. Work in every direction.
4. Gently pull the extension out of the hair.
5. Work up the back of the head and then on the sides, removing every bond.
6. Once all the bonds are out, wash any reside out of the client's hair.