DONNA BELLA BUSINESS TIP FOR
October 16, 2010
How can our salon take advantage of the Halloween holiday to promote hair extensions or other services?
Santana R. – Colorado Springs, Colorado
One of our favorite hair extension salons in De Moines, Iowa has Halloween marketing down to a science. Here are five suggestions that make their holiday season profitable.
1) Decorate the salon three weeks (no fewer than two weeks) prior to the holiday, by creating a Halloween theme.
2) Highlight each stylist’s hair with free fashion highlights that contrast dramatically with their own hair color. Use heavy eye liner and make-up to emphasize the seasonal fun.
3) Have a marathon evening calling session using all salon employees. Invite past and potential customers to an all-day Saturday open house Halloween party. (Food, Cider, Face Painting, & Hair Extensions).
4) Offer your customers a deal on fashion strands for their Halloween parties, especially for their teenage daughters.
5) Build a Halloween customer contact-list so that you create a tradition of fun and profits.
Have A Question? Submit Your Question (less than 250 words) to