Sunshine, style, and shows—three of our favorite words! We’re coming to Premiere Orlando May 31–June 02 (booth 2373), and we are thrilled! We could share a whole slew of reasons why you should attend, but we’ll save you some time and just share the top 5 reasons here.
- Hands-on certification classes with Ruben Martinez. Ruben is our leading educator (in addition to being a world-renowned stylist and all-around amazing person)! He’ll be teaching a hands-on certification class June 1 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in room W207B. You’ll get training in all three professional hair extension methods (I-Link, Kera-Link, and Tape-In) and a Donna Bella Hair Certificate to hang in your salon and show that you’ve been specifically trained to install our extensions. You’ll also get an extension kit for the method(s) of your choice, and a mannequin head and practice hair so you can practice installing in class. Click here to sign up for the class ASAP (space is limited)!
- Free introductory classes with Ruben. If you’re interested in starting to install extensions yourself, this free class is the place to be! Learn the basics of all three extension methods and enjoy an extra-special discount on our starter kits just for attending the class! This class will be held three times—once each day of the show. Click here and check out the bottom of the page for info on class times and locations!
- Free hair extension installations. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better deal on hair extensions—you can save hundreds! Just purchase the hair (at a 10% discount) and pay NOTHING for the installation. You can choose between I-Link, Kera-Link, or Tape-In extensions, and they will be installed for you by a professional, experienced stylist right there at the show. Spaces fill up fast, so sign up today!
- All of our products will be discounted. All of our hair, tools, kits, etc. will be discounted, so make sure you stop by to take advantage of these prices! It’s a great opportunity to stock up on your favorites or try something new.
- Our friendly staff. Donna Bella is filled with wonderful people who are knowledgeable and passionate about hair. So stop by and say hello—we love talking to our amazing customers!
We can’t wait to see you there!