Cordless Melting Connector
- 1 Cordless Connector and 1 charger
- Fuses Keratin Bonds to client’s hair
- Reaches 410° F
- Lasts 1.5-3 hours in between charges
Kera-Link Cordless Melting Connector has the same superior power as the original, reaching 210¬∞ F in 10 seconds. Pair it with our Fusion Connector Belt for your fastest Kera-Link installation ever.
- The Donna Bella Cordless Melting Connector requires at least 8 hours for a full charge.
- The Cordless Melting Connector battery lasts 1.5-3 hours before needing to be charged.
- The highest temperature the Cordless Melting Connector reaches is 356‚Ñâ .
- It takes about 2-3 minutes for the Cordless Melting Connector to reach the maximum temperature.
- It takes about 15 minutes for the Cordless Melting Connector to cool down after being powered off.
- The LED light will go out indicating the need to recharge the battery.
- The Cordless Melting Connector will automatically power off after 3 hours not in use.
Use the Melting Connector to fuse Kera-link Hair Extension bonds to hair. Place the bond underneath a small section of the client's hair and then squeeze between plates of the Melting Connector. With the applied heat, the bond fuses to hair for a secure strand-by-strand hold.
The small melting plates are designed to perfectly fit our keratin bonds, so using them together makes installation easy. The Melting Connector is designed specifically to work with Donna Bella Kera-Link bonds; we recommend only using our products for the best results.
The Cordless Melting Connector MUST BE charged for a full 8 hours prior to use. Otherwise it will not meet optimal temperatures.
All clearance items are final sale