One thing that makes Donna Bella unique is that we sell our hair extensions online. We make it easy to purchase hair extensions and get them delivered right to your doorstep. It’s convenient and easy!
Here’s how it works:
1. Point your browser to donnabellahair.com OR donnabellahairextensions.com. (Either will do.)
2. Choose your hair extensions. We carry 3 types of permanent professional hair extensions: I-Link (beaded), Kera-Link (fusion), and Tape-In. We also have Clip-In extensions that you can install yourself!
3. Select a color. You want to pick a hair color that is going to look natural with your hair. (Unless you’re going for funky colors!) You can look at all the colors we offer on our website, but every monitor is different and sometimes the colors don’t display perfectly. The best way to get a close match is to order a Color Ring . The ring includes a sample of all the colors Donna Bella offers, so you know you’ll be getting the perfect color. If you don’t want to order the color ring, you could visit your local Donna Bella stylist (see below).
4. Select your quantity. Follow this post for a guidelines about how many hair extensions you’ll need for your head. If you really want to know for sure, talk to your stylist.
5. Find a stylist. If you’re ordering hair extensions for yourself, you’ll need someone to install your hair extensions. Although you can install Clip-In hair extensions yourself, having a stylist cut and blend them for you is often a good idea. You find a stylist here.
If you are a hair extension specialist who uses Donna Bella hair extensions, you can be added to our directory here.
You can also call us at 1-888-424-7548. Our hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time). A stylist representative will help you place your order and choose a shipping option.
Do you have a hair extension question or a concern? Email your questions to email@example.com and we can answer it right here on our blog!