Learn the basics of Donna Bella's
beaded hair extension method.
Before Installation: Make sure client's hair is dry and clean and free from any products or oils. Clarify hair if necessary.
4. Part off a small, square-shaped section of hair. The section of natural hair should match the thickness of the extension strand.
5. Take the section of hair and pull it through the loop of the Loop Tool.
7. Place the extension strand into the bead. Keep the hair flowing straight down, so the hair lays naturally.
9. Follows steps 4 through 8. Work up the scalp in horizontal rows, installing on every strand per row. Work up until you reach the horseshoe section of the head.
10. For the sides of the head, do a thick hair application. Do not skip any rows. Follow the same procedure as described above for threading the beads onto hair strands and clamping the beads down. Remember to leave a perimeter of hair free near the hairline to hide the connection points.
1. Start at the nape of the neck, at the bottom row of extensions.
3. Side the bead and the hair extension out.
When tightening extensions, unclamp each bead and remove the extension from hair. Organize each extension strand upon removal so that you can reattach each strand in the same position as before. This will ensure that you will not have to reblend the extensions.
Brush with the Hair Extension Brush
Learn more about how to take care of your hair extensions here.